Chris Pratt talks about his role as Mario

Yesterday, during the Nintendo Direct, Shigeru Miyamoto revealed the actors who will participate in the film Super Mario Bros . This announcement surprised more than one, because personalities like Seth Rogan and Jack Black are involved in this project. However, it was the decision to elect Chris Pratt, known for his work in Guardians of the Galaxy, in the role of Mario what stunned more than one. After a few hours of silence, the actor has finally decided to talk about the new role of it.

Through the official Instagram account of him in him, Pratt talked about how happy he is to play Mario, and even said It s-a-me, Mario with a classic accent . This was what he said:

There was a laundromat coin-operated near my house and had Super Mario Bros., the original arcade game. I loved that game. I never had a coin, so I had to steal it from a source of desires. The coin which I stole from the wishing well to play Super Mario Bros. has come true, and I will be the voice of Mario, but clearly stole the desire of another person. So I m just waiting for that row of dominoes of karma fall upon me, but as it is now, It s-a-me, Mario.

That is not the voice. You ll have to wait to hear the voice.

We have been working hard on that and I m excited to announce that I will be the voice of that video game playing dreamed as a child. Dreams come true .

It s a-me, Mario ????

Chris Pratt says the line, but we ll have to wait to hear the voice that he s Been working hard on

(Via @prattprattpratt | IG) @getfandomgaming pic.twitter.com/blkiG766Wd

  • Fandom (@getFANDOM) September 24, 2021

We do not have a real look at the work that made Chris partt as Mario, but it seems that the actor is more than excited about this new role. The film Super Mario Bros. hit theaters next December 21, 2022.

You can learn more about the actors involved here. Similarly, the internet and reacted to this announcement.

Via: Fandom

Comments