No penalty against Haas duo for Vettel incident

For the Haas teammates Mick Schumacher and Nikita Masepin remains the supposed obstruction of Aston-Martin-Pilot Sebastian Vettel in qualifying to the Grand Prix of the Netherlands Sports Commissioningly. After hearing the three formula 1 pilots involved, the racing communities saw from a punishment. Also, because Vettel introduced according to the official explanation: There were too many cars in the same place.

The four-time world champion from Heppenheim was the vexer, Vettel could not improve his time in Q1 and missed as 17. Like Schumacher (19th) and Masepin (20th) the qualification for the second qualifying section.

Haas intern, however, there was a need for clarification after Schumacher had overtaken his Russian teammates in the warm-up round - contrary to the internal agreement, as Masepin claimed. I did not have to be overtaken, I was the first car in a team today. It's a clever way to go over me, Masepin weathered at Sky: Either you obey the rules or not.

Schumacher explained, I do not know what Nikita says there. I asked the team if I can overtake him, because my tires were cold and he drives his outlap slower than me, then I got the okay and I'm passing. Schumacher apologized after the incident at Vettel.

On the early Saturday evening in a virtual press declared Masepin, he did not tolerate it if someone was cheeky: I was upset because I was overtaken when I did not expect.

Articles and videos about the topic * Formula 1: Facts preview of the GP of the Netherlands * Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Team boss Günther Steiner then tried to appease. There is no right or wrong. Both want to show that they are better than the other, said the South Tyrolean.

Comments